Add YOUR Story
Adding YOUR story to our site helps you gain increased visibility, increased promotion, and a larger audience than you might be able to reach on your own. We help our bloggers by providing a community that appreciates great content and access to larger promotional channels, such as Twitter.
Our Content is written by Newenergy pro’s like you!
The content on this site is collected worldwide or contributed by guestbloggers. All of it is moderated. That means that every published article has been reviewed and approved by our editors.
You can add YOUR story in various ways:
- Add Your Story Incidentally. Your story will be reviewed an approved by our editors. This is very effective for incidental contributions.
- Become a Newenergy Blog author and submit your articles manually. At the bottom of each article there will be a small description about the author of the post.
Become a Newenergy Blog author and submit your articles from the RSS feed of your own blog. At the bottom of each article there will be a small description about the author of the post. (Not yet available!)
1. Add Your Story Incidentally:
2. Become a Newenergy Blog author and submit your articles:
- Sign up and Login to our site
In order to publish posts on our site, you’ll need to have a Newenergy Blog account. If you already have a Newenergy Blog account, login here. If not, sign up here. Once you’re complete, you’ll be redirected back to this page.
- Fill out your profile
Before publishing your stories you need to fill out your profile. We like our posts to have a name and a face behind them.
Once you’re logged in, click on My Profile on the top right of the page. Now click Edit Profile in the light grey user menu. In order to be published, you need to have a first name, last name, and avatar image. If you’re having trouble adding an image, please contact me, or leave a comment.
If you’d like to have information about yourself appear at the end of the post, make sure you fill out the Bio field. Users wishing to connect with you also find it helpful if you add your Website and Twitter handle.
Once you’ve entered all your information, scroll down and click the big, green Save button to make the changes live. Now you’re ready to add content!
- Add content to the site
There are two ways to submit your content to our site: manually on the Newenergy Blog or automatically through a valid RSS or Atom blog feed.
- Add posts to our system manually
We love to partner with bloggers who provide exclusive content to us by posting directly on our site. The benefits for bloggers include:
- Access to our large audience
- Increased visibility and recognition
- Promotion through our network
- Preferential page position
Be aware that material posted directly to our site is moderated for quality just like all the submissions we receive.
Add your existing blog feed (Not yet available!)
The main benefit to adding your content to our site via a feed is that it each post automatically comes into our system to be reviewed by our editorial team.
A few things to keep in mind before you add your feed:
– Your feed needs to provide the complete text of your blog posts in order to be published. Summary feeds will be removed from the system (we will try to notify you of this if it occurs).
– Incoming feeds can only be attributed to one author. If your feed is a group feed or will have guest posts, they will all be attributed to the user account that added the feed. Consider splitting your feed using Yahoo Pipes or a similar service.
– Incoming posts from feeds are not published automatically, only added to our moderation queue. Feeds that continually provide off-topic posts will be removed without notice.
If you’re logged in (do you see your user name on the top right of this page?) and ready to add your full, on-topic feed.